Being a mother is never an easy job. You have to take care of your family and make sure you fulfill their needs. At the same time, there are other equally important things you need to take care of such as the bills waiting to be paid or your child's tuition fee. Even if your hsuband has a job, whether in the Philippines or overseas, it seems that the money coming in is not enough.
What is your next option?
You borrow money. You can borrow from family, relatives, or friends, but there is no assurance that they can let you borrow since they have their own needs as well. You can try pawnshops, but are you willing to lose that ring or any other jewelry your husband gave you? Loan sharks, also known as 5-6 lenders, are definitely out of the question. At this point, you can turn to banks and private lenders, but are they willing to extend credit on housewives?
Banks, probably not. For private lenders, there is hope.
Why borrow from private lenders, preferably those who offer quick online cash loan?
It's because of the following reasons:
- The requirements are easier to comply with. All you need is a valid and government-issued ID plus proof of stable income and private lenders can process your loan application.
- Private lenders are more flexible when it comes to discussing loan terms.
- Credit score is not necessary. Nonetheless, you can use your loan application as proof that despite being a housewife, you are also a responsible borrower.
- Private lenders are easily accessible. Online cash loans are everywhere, which many housewives can take advantage of since you can easily borrow money without leaving the comfort of your home.
Tips to Remember When Borrowing Money
- Have at least one valid, government-issued ID before you apply. NBI clearance, Voter's ID, and postal ID are some of the IDs you can apply for since they don't require employment.
- Shop around before you submit your loan application. Each lender offers something for their borrowers. Learn about their services, rates, and fees, and make sure to read reviews about them before you apply.
- Pay on time. Non-payment of financial obligation could negatively affect your credit score, which could also affect future loan transactions in case you need one. To help you decide, you can use loan calculators provided for by lenders in their website to give you an idea on how much you have to pay given this duration.
- Submit all the documents required for faster processing of loan application.
- Borrow a reasonable and realistic amount of money you can actually pay. Don't aim for a higher amount, especially if what you only need is a smaller one.
Here at Loan Ranger, we welcome everyone to apply for cash loan and do not discriminate anyone based on occupation. We have a rule, though. AS LONG AS you can provide proof that you have a stable income or regular cash inflow, then you are welcome to apply. Give us a call or send us a message to know how.