- Information you provide to us through our websites and applications;
- Information you provide through communications with us; and
- Information from outside sources such as credit bureaus and customer service providers to help us with customer verification and credit-related decisions.
- your name, address, phone numbers, email address, date of birth, employment and banking and financial details;
- demographic and lifestyle information;
- information we receive when making a decision about you, your loan or application (including information collected from credit bureaus);
- details of the loans you have and have had with us and all transactions;
- details of when you contact us and when we contact you;
- as well as any other information which we reasonably need to operate your account, make decisions about you or fulfil our regulatory obligations.
- with any firm, organization or person we use to help us operate our lending business, to collect payments and recover debts or to provide a service on our behalf;
- with any firm, organization or person who provides us with products or services or who we provide products and services to;
- with any person who has told us and who we reasonably believe to be your parent, carer or helper, when proof is presented that you are unable to handle your own affairs because of mental incapacity or other similar issues;
- with any payment system we may use;
- certain authorities in order to detect and prevent terrorism (including to authorities outside the Philippines);
- with any person to whom we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) our business or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the transferee or purchaser may use your personal information in the same way as us;
- with regulatory agencies and government authorities (including but not limited to, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the Bureau of Internal Revenue, the National Bureau of Investigation, the Office of the Ombudsman), including those overseas, where we are requested by them to do so;
- with credit bureaus or any similar organization which provides a centralized application matching service that collects information from and about mortgage and/or credit applications, for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud. We may also provide information to third parties to help them to make decisions about whether to lend to you, allow you extended payment terms or otherwise do business with you.
- search credit bureaus’ records (including information from overseas);
- make, or assist in making, credit decisions about you, assess lending (and insurance risks and to check the details that you have let us and others have;
- operate and manage your account and manage any application, agreement or correspondence you may have with us;
- carry out, monitor and analyze our business;
- contact you by email, SMS, letter, telephone or in any other way about our products and services, unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive marketing;
- identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes;
- form a view of you as an individual and to identify, develop or improve products, that may be of interest to you;
- carry out market research, business and statistical analysis;
- provide information to independent external bodies such as governmental departments and agencies, universities and similar to carry out research;
- carry out audits;
- perform other administrative and operational purposes including the testing of systems;
- trace your whereabouts;
- recover any debt you owe us; and
- comply with our regulatory obligations.
- our own;
- those at credit bureaus;
- prevent fraud and money laundering and to check and assess applications for credit, credit related or other facilities;
- recover debts that you owe and trace your whereabouts;
- manage credit accounts and other facilities and decide appropriate credit limits;
- verify your identity;
- make decisions on credit and other facilities for you, your financial associate (s), members of your household or your business;
- check details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; and
- check details of job applicants and employees.
Much of the information we hold about you will be stored electronically in secure data centers. Some information we hold about you will be stored in paper files. We recognize how important it is to protect and manage the information you share with us. We use a range of physical and electronic security measure to protect the security of personal information we hold. In addition, we use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our office and files, and we only authorize access to those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
Our security systems meet or exceed industry standards and we are constantly monitoring internet developments to ensure our systems evolve as required.
2. Collecting your information
We collect information about you in a number of ways:
In addition to the personal and financial information you submit (or we collect), we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type – for the purposes of system and loan administration and product improvement.
We may also record and/or monitor calls for quality checks and staff training. Such recordings may also be used to help us combat fraud.
To register with us you must be 18 years of age or older. Minors are strictly forbidden from using the service.
3. Use of your information
Information we hold:
We will hold and use the following details about you:
We may keep details of any phone number(s) that you call us from and use them to contact you.
References to personal information include all of the information above whether obtained from you, from a credit bureau, from the internet or from any other source.
Information we share:
We will keep your personal information confidential and only share it with others for the purposes explained in this policy. We have trusted relationships with carefully selected third parties who perform services on our behalf. All service providers are bound by contract to maintain the security of your personal information and to use it only as permitted by us.
We may share information about you:
How we use your information:
We will use your information to:
Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your permission or where we are permitted to do so by law or it is in the public interest to disclose the information or is otherwise permitted under Philippine Law.
4. Credit Bureaus:
When you apply to us for a loan, we will check the following records about you (and others where applicable):
Whether or not your application is successful, when credit bureaus receive a search from us, they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders. Large numbers of applications within a short time period may affect your ability to obtain credit. This is applicable whether you have been accepted or declined.
The credit bureaus supply us with both public information and shared credit and fraud prevention information including information about previous applications and the conduct of your accounts.
We may also make periodic searches at credit bureaus to manage our relationship with you.
Information provided by you on our applications will be sent to credit bureaus and will be recorded by them. We and other organizations may access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering and credit bureaus may use your information for statistical analysis. Information held by credit bureaus will be disclosed to us and to other organizations in order to (for example):
When you borrow from us, we will give details of your loan and how you manage it to the credit bureaus. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, the credit bureaus will record the outstanding debt and, in some cases, the length of time that the debt remains outstanding; other organizations may see these updates and this may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.
If you fall behind with your payments and a full payment or satisfactory proposal is not received, then a default notice may be recorded with the credit bureaus. Any records shared with credit bureaus will remain on file for a retention period after your account is closed, whether any outstanding sums have been settled by you or as following a default.
If you give us false or inaccurate information and we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraud or we identify fraud, we may record this and may also pass this information to organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention including law enforcement agencies who may then access this information.
We and other organizations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries.
5. Access to your information
You have a right to access certain personal records we hold about you. You may also correct or remove any information that you think is inaccurate by logging into "My Account".
6. Third party links
Our site may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
7. Social Media Features
9. Questions and complaints